Monday 21 January 2013

Elephant lashes




I suffer from elephant lashes, yea that are long but good god do they droop. When I droop I mean it! Substantial wilting goes on.

The only thing I have found to help are these little beauties. Rah rag rag Cheryl Cole uses the black one, I know I know, but that doesn't sway me. The waterproof one for me is a must! It's the only thing that will grip that curl into submission and make my lashes stand to attention! Then I add the carbon black one for depth. Usually I add a volume sing one too, but for some that may be a step too far.

Go big or go home!

Here's how my lashes look with 1 layer of each


Startled deer look going on, but you get where I'm going with this. Not bad for old droopy eh!?

my preference is the false lash telescopic in waterproof over the usual l'oreal one, I prefer the separation and then the carbon one can add the beef!

Later I may let you in on my fave volumising suckers


Xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your lashes look really good, not droopy at all hahaha

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg they look great! Must try! Xx

    ReplyDelete